For investment platform offering instant trading, seamless
brokerage and secure custody of digital assets such as
cryptocurrencies we are looking for Executive assistant. This role
supports company’s CEO in administration tasks from distance.
Main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Manage schedule compiling and coordinating weekly meetings/interviews;
- Take care of travel and logistics;
- Manage administrative side of the CEO including interaction with authorities in German;
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and partners;
- Maintain an organized system of electronic documents.
Needed Background and Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience working as executive assistant;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Experience executing a broad variety of administrative tasks from insurance claims to the organization of events;
- Highly flexible and able to work in a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Our client offers:
- Permanent labor contract with all relevant social security and health insurance contributions as per the Bulgarian legislation;
- Standard working week and hours;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular trips to Switzerland;
- Career development opportunity.
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our services are free of charge for all candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014