We’re not going to lie and tell you won’t be having much things to do if you go and join them. In fact, you will be working on complex challenges and all at massive scale - money systems, real-time tax calculation, invoicing and reporting, you name it, they have it. The chances are, you’ve already heard about this application and you’ve probably used it in your everyday life. And the good news is, now you have the opportunity to become part of this story.
• As a Front End Engineer you'll collaborate with a larger team of engineers to drive front-end development standards and work continually to enhance customer facing features;
• Work on the web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code;
• Build a next gen UI using the latest technologies: React, Redux, Sass, ES2016;
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid surprising outcomes;
• Go-to person to get clarity of problem statements and also can breakdown into meaningful tasks.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience focused on web & frontend development;
• 2+ years of experience React or similar JS framework;
• Experience with Redux;
• Hands on experience in architecting large scale frontend applications;
• Have in-depth understanding of application performance and scalability Experience working on open-source projects, building frameworks, ui platforms at scale;
• Deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc;
An expert in debugging and profiling Browsers and Node.js, and understand ways to decrease page load speed and runtime slowdown.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards;
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).