TINQIN is a software and service-oriented company dedicated to
providing innovative solutions to meet a wide range of business
needs, mainly in the insurance sector. We are specialized in
providing highly developed, flexible and intelligent solutions. Our
focus is on using the latest advanced technologies to deliver
business value to our customers.
We are a new and fast-growing company, driven by the hearts and minds of more than 200 talented people. We are seeking a talented Senior QA Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, the person will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their availability, responsibility, scalability, elasticity and performance. You will also be required to identify bugs and collaborate with the software design team.
• Meet with the software design team to discuss verification
• Identify software application weaknesses and target areas;
• Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
• Determine priority of test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios;
• Be responsible for the selection and adoption of new test tools and technologies;
• Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas;
• Identify quality issues and create test reports;
• Act as the lead and collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps, systems, and automation process.