The Architect will collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams and will be responsible for applying best practices that will drive fast time to value for customers. He will take ownership of key technical activities and initiatives within the team to ensure a high level of service to our internal and external partners. The role requires strong technical, solutions and presentation skills that will drive innovation and thought leadership.
• Being overall accountable for technical product architecture;
• Being a single point of contact for technical topics coming from various sources;
• Proactively driving changes to deliver constant product improvement;
• Being accountable for knowledge sharing and proper communication of technical topics/changes/architectures;
• Understanding customers’ business needs and transfers them to current architecture;
• Working closely with R&D and Product Managers.
• Minimum 8-10 years of work experience with enterprise-grade software;
• Preferably 6 years of experience in similar roles (Senior Developer/Architect);
• Experience working with Sales, Product Management and R&D teams;
• Extensive hands-on experience working with Java EE;
• Deep understanding of Architectural Design Patterns;
• Experience with: Protocols, File systems, Operating Systems, Storage, Networking;
• Experience working with relational Data Bases (Oracle, MsSQL, MySQL);
• Experience with Security development patterns;
• Extensive experience working with message-oriented service patterns like SOAP, REST, SOA, message bus such as MQ, Tibco, etc.;
• Good knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies;
• Knowledge and experience with MFT products will be considered as a plus.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal;
• Delivery driven approach to work;
• Willing to take ownership of activities;
• Likes to work in a highly challenging environment;
• Strong influencing skills.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).