Automotive climate control panels and thermo management for the automotive industry are our competence and permanent innovations are our engine for growth. With over 2.200 employees at our different locations in Germany, China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico, Finland and since 2013 in Bulgaria we belong to the worldwide forefront of manufacturers of climate control panels and units for car air conditioning. We work for all leading OEMs and embrace the entire range from conception and development up to the production of complete climate control systems. With our innovative products we create comfort for people in motion.
• You develop basic software components (BSW) according to newest
SW concepts, architectures and tools in automotive domain. Further
you support existing projects with SW maintenance activities and
work on technical change requests.
• You clarify the details of your tasks and align your work with our development partners in different company subsidiaries – experts and project managers.
• You take care also for the V-model SW development process steps:
- Requirement management and detailed specification;
- Code implementation and debugging;
- Create and execute component and integration tests.
• You work in multi-national and interdisciplinary project teams